This Policy applies to the processing of your personal data collected by BLOCKCHAIN CAPITAL for the provision of its services. If you accept the measures in this Policy, you agree to our processing of your personal data as defined in this Policy.
Company name: Blockchain Capital S.L.
Trade name: Sede Blockchain
VAT ID: B-16975336
Registration data: Inscrita en el Registro Mercantil de Barcelona, Tomo: 48088, Folio: 1, Sección: 8, Registration Sheet 571908, Registration: 1
Registered office: Calle Muntaner, 185 Pr – 08036 Barcelona (Barcelona)
Oficina Central: Calle de la Pau, 12 – 08930 Sant Adrià de Besós (Barcelona)
Central Office: email@example.com
Phone: +93 934 832 318
KEY PRINCIPLES AND CODE OF CONDUCT.
We have always been committed to delivering our services with the highest degree of quality, which includes treating your data securely and transparently.
Our principles are:
1. Legality: We will only collect your Personal Data for specified, explicit and legitimate purposes.
2. LawfulnessYour data will be processed in a lawful, fair and transparent manner in relation to your interests. The conditions of the lawfulness of the processing will be understood within the provisions of articles 6.1 of the RGPD and 6.2 of the RGPD.
3. Data minimization: We limit the collection of personal data to what is strictly relevant and necessary for the purposes for which it was collected.
4. Purpose limitation: We will only collect your personal data for the stated, accepted purposes and those related to the company’s legal obligations.
5. Accuracy: We will keep your personal data accurate and up to date with changes from time to time.
6. Data security: We implement appropriate technical and organizational measures proportionate to the risks to ensure that your data is not damaged, such as unauthorized disclosure or access, accidental or unlawful destruction or accidental loss or alteration and any other form of unlawful processing.
7. Access and Rectification: We have the means for you to access or rectify your data whenever you consider it appropriate.
8. Retention: We retain your personal data in a lawful and appropriate manner and only for as long as necessary for the purposes for which they have been collected, without prejudice to the legal obligations of the company and in compliance with Article 5.1e) of the GDPR and national regulations on the prevention of money laundering and terrorist financing.
9. International transfers: in the event that your data is to be transferred outside the EU/EEA, it will be adequately protected and in accordance with all national and supranational regulations on data protection in international transfers.
10. Third parties: Access and transfer of personal data to third parties is carried out in accordance with applicable laws and regulations and with appropriate contractual safeguards.
11. Direct Marketing and Cookies: We comply with applicable advertising and cookie legislation.
BLOCKCHAIN CAPITAL will be responsible for compliance with the provisions of the above points and will act under proactive responsibility in its demonstration.
COLLECTION AND PROCESSING OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA.
The types of data that may be requested and processed are:
1. data of an identifying nature.
Whenever we request your personal data, we will clearly inform you what personal data we collect and for what purpose. In general, we collect and process your personal data for the purpose of:
1. providing information, services, products, relevant information and industry news.
2. Sending communications.
In accordance with the applicable data protection regulations, your personal data may be processed provided that:
1. you have given us your consent for the purposes of the processing. You may of course withdraw your consent at any time and your withdrawal will not affect the lawfulness of the processing based on the consent prior to its withdrawal.
2. By legal requirement.
3. For there is a legitimate interest that is not undermined by their privacy rights, such as sending commercial information either by subscribing to our newsletter or by their status as a customer.
4. For being necessary for the provision of any of our services through a contractual relationship between you and us (including requests to receive information at a time prior to the start of the provision of services).
COMMUNICATION OF PERSONAL DATA
The data may be communicated to companies related to BLOCKCHAIN CAPITAL SL for the provision of various services as Data Processors. The company will not make any transfer, except by legal obligation.
In connection with the collection and processing of your personal data, you can contact us at any time to:
– Access your personal data and any other information indicated in Article 15.1 of the GDPR.
– Rectify your personal data that is inaccurate or incomplete in accordance with Article 16 of the GDPR.
– Delete your personal data in accordance with Article 17 of the GDPR.
– To limit the processing of your personal data in accordance with Article 18 of the GDPR.
– Request the portability of your data in accordance with Article 20 of the GDPR.
– Oppose the processing of your personal data in accordance with Article 21 of the GDPR.
If you have given your consent for any specific purpose, you have the right to withdraw the consent given at any time, without affecting the lawfulness of the processing based on the consent prior to its withdrawal.
If the communication of personal data is understood as a legal or contractual requirement, or a necessary requirement to enter into a contract, you are obliged to provide your personal data and you are informed that otherwise we will proceed to the termination of the business in process.
The rights stipulated in point 8 of the document (“YOUR RIGHTS”) are without prejudice to the Company’s legal obligations regarding the prevention of money laundering and terrorist financing and the provisions of Article 23 of the GDPR. In the hypothetical circumstances indicated in the regulations, your data will be processed in accordance with point 4 of the document (“KEY PRINCIPLES AND CODE OF CONDUCT”).
You can exercise these rights by sending a reasoned and accredited communication to firstname.lastname@example.org.
You also have the right to lodge a complaint with the competent supervisory authority (www.aepd.es) if you consider that the processing does not comply with the regulations in force.
The requirements of this Policy supplement, and do not replace, any other requirements existing under applicable data protection law, which shall prevail, in any event.
This Policy is subject to periodic review and may be amended by the Company at any time. When this occurs, we will notify you of any changes and ask you to re-read the most recent version of our Policy and confirm your acceptance.